[HamWAN PSDR] Rattlesnake Mountain volunteer call

Dale Skyllingstad dskyllingstad at harbornet.com
Fri May 22 12:38:05 PDT 2020

From reading the official essential workforce documents, I would think HamWAN qualifies under "Communications and Information Technology".  We fall under a number of qualifiers in that list.DaleAH6ET
-------- Original message --------From: David Hiers via PSDR <psdr at hamwan.org> Date: 5/22/20  12:08 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Puget Sound Data Ring <psdr at hamwan.org> Subject: Re: [HamWAN PSDR] Rattlesnake Mountain volunteer call
        I've gotta wonder what is permitted here...That list excludes the entire NRF.  Seriously, the commercial business of running ambulances down the road is simply not addressed.  Since Ham radio is part of ESF-2, doing the work that might be necessary to, say, keep Big County EOC on the air for the 2nd wave of this little nastie might be covered under a different regulation.Not sure about where it'll all land, but it might be worth considering this aspect of the question.DavidKF7JCK