[HamWAN PSDR] CAT5 cable tester

Darcy Buskermolen darcyb at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:06:42 PDT 2020

Yes such a device does exist,  they are going to be $$, a fluke or lantech
unit will be well north of $1000.00 per test setup. STP make the options
less readily available.  You certainly want something more involved than a
simple cable map function.

If STP can be removed from the must-have list, then
https://pockethernet.com/ is a decent value proposition