[HamWAN PSDR] CAT5 cable tester

Aaron Spangler aaron777 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:34:15 PDT 2020

I made a simple one the other day. It can do LF/MF(not UHF+)  style TDF if
you push it in code. That's how I found the wires were continuous but
paired wrong in one cable. See http://www.kg7bhp.org/2020/05/simple-tdr.html

One could expand on that. I just threw it together after a bit. There are
some mods we could do to test the shielding for common mode currents. But
it the package would need to be cleaned up rather than in breadboard form.