[HamWAN PSDR] Advice for parts for a portable setup

lionelhlvrsn at gmail.com lionelhlvrsn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:32:46 PDT 2020

Hello to the group!

I am on Bainbridge Island, and I am looking into a portable setup to
experiment with from different locations.

While there is a lot of useful gear info on the website and on this
listserv, I want to make sure that I don't end up getting something that
doesn't maximize data speeds or will be obsolete in a year.

I am looking for advice for a complete portable system. I can make use of a
power supply and tripod that I already have, although I'd be interested on
input on that, as well.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

-Lionel

K7BIX