[HamWAN PSDR] Advice for parts for a portable setup

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Sep 14 19:44:38 PDT 2020

On 9/14/20 10:14 PM, Stephen Kangas wrote:
> BTW, the Dynadish is an insignificant 0.5db spec difference in gain.  Given
> that the 802.a/n download/upload speeds of the LHG5 series is way more than
> needed for most portable applications,

I've found the radio in the Dynadish to be a better performing unit.  1km from
our "Mt. San Petersburgo" site at 380' ASL, the Dynadish was doing 40 mbit's
up and down, while the LHG radio was doing 15.  No idea why, everything was
configured the same, and the radio were not operating at the same time.

Dynadish is worth the money.

73's
--
Bryan Fields