[HamWAN PSDR] Advice for parts for a portable setup

lionelhlvrsn at gmail.com lionelhlvrsn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:48:10 PDT 2020

Thank you, Stephen! I emailed Eurodk, and they changed it to the US plug. And then a couple of hours later I got an email that it has shipped. A big hearty THANK YOU for catching that and catching it so quickly.

Also meant to thank Ian KE7MAP earlier for the recommendation on the Dynadish and the link to that really good write-up of a HamWAN station build. Thanks, Ian!

-Lionel