[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Roll Call

Kiernan Burr va6ip at live.com
Wed Sep 23 11:05:58 PDT 2020

While I am not local to the Kelowna, BC system, it is up and active. They added a site this summer in Vernon, BC ~30min north of Kelowna.

The Calgary Amateur Radio Association and the I believe the Foothills Amateur Radio Society are doing microwave IP stuff in Calgary. Not sure if it is Hamwan standard compliant or not.

CARA even has a 900MHz IP link over 74km using a mountain as a reflector.

Kiernan Burr
VA6IP