[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Roll Call

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:09:50 PDT 2020

I know it's controversial especially amongst the HamWAN founders, but
ARDEN (https://www.arednmesh.org) is gaining momentum in many areas.
Conceded that a lot of their activity isn't actually over radio (it's
a big, messy, VPN), and there's not much of it that's built as fixed
infrastructure like HamWAN, but some of it IS being built as
infrastructure. And, it's "microwave" (2.x GHz) so that meets your
definition. Suggest you query their userbase also.

Steve Stroh N8GNJ