[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Minecraft?

Dana Hanford Dana at thesalesgroup.com
Sun Sep 27 07:45:38 PDT 2020

I agree, although I am not a gamer, I think it is a good way to test the limits of the network and have fun at the same time.  Is it that different from amateur radio contesting or “fox and hound” games?  I am all for serious use of ham radio in support of emergency communications and this “fun & games” use of amateur radio can help sharpen the skills of amateur radio operators, their equipment and infrastructure, which will be important when called on for more serious communications support.  I do agree with Chuck about collecting data that would be useful to find weaknesses in the network and personal equipment that will help improve the system.

73 de,

Dana

Dana Hanford, Jr., CPMR, KC7SDD
WA APCO-NENA Commercial Representative