[HamWAN PSDR] up and running!

David Bliss n8qg at dbsi.org
Tue Apr 13 15:22:29 PDT 2021

My Streakwave order finally arrived Friday.

I want to say thanks to the folks who write/update the HamWan webpage -
the client configuration was super easy to go through and I managed to
get fully up and running in about half an hour with no trouble at all.
I really appreciate the great documentation!

I did screw up -- I didn't realize the RBLHG-5nD is 5GHz only and
doesn't support 2.4GHz at all.  Are there any dual-band devices that can
support Nv2 and work for HamWAN? I can't seem to find a list of
Nv2-compatible devices.  (I live on a sailboat, so a single dish I could
use for either HamWAN or 2.4GHz 802.11 would be a big win for me).

Relatedly, if I can find a dual band radio, does anyone want to buy my
RBLHG cheap? Fully working, installed for one day. :)

73 -de- n8qg