[HamWAN PSDR] up and running!

David Bliss dbliss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:04:14 PDT 2021

Thanks -- that's helpful.  I have an RBLHG-5nD that's working great, but I
specifically need a dual-band, 2ghz and 5ghz solution.  I can't seem to
identify one that will work.  (I figured the best way to see if the XL52ac
would work or not was to try it).  I'd love to hear more about that hack,
or any other 5ghz+2ghz radios that might work with HamWAN.

73 -de- n8qg