[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Power backup expansion project

Carl Leon carl at n7kuw.com
Fri Feb 5 15:45:05 PST 2021

Gold is a very important site. There is a battery room on the far side of the main room that the HamWAN equipment is in. It would be easy to put 24 to 48 hours worth of battery on site. I don’t know if there is generator power in that building. You don’t need a razzle dazzle UPS, just a few hundred amp hour of battery and a power system to float them.

Carl, N7KUW