[HamWAN PSDR] Support needed

Jamie Hughes wa7jh at outlook.com
Sat Feb 27 17:11:20 PST 2021

Sorry to pester,

So I am now on step 22 and I get the error listed, however, I am not sure what to do to overcome the error as described in the notes under the step.

Here are the results from running the commands as listed:

[admin at KC7Z-East_Bremerton-Gold_Mt] /ip dhcp-client> /interface bridge port print
Flags: X - disabled, I - inactive, D - dynamic, H - hw-offload
 #     INTERFACE              BRIDGE             HW  PVID PRIORITY  PATH-COST INTERNAL-PATH-COST    HORIZON
 0     ;;; defconf
       ether1                 bridge             yes    1     0x80         10                 10       none
 1 I   ;;; defconf
       wlan1                  bridge                    1     0x80         10                 10       none
[admin at KC7Z-East_Bremerton-Gold_Mt] /ip dhcp-client>

Jamie Hughes
WA7JH