[HamWAN PSDR] Free stuff!

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Jan 10 05:44:21 PST 2021

Hello,

I'm doing some "spring" cleaning.  I have a few nerdy items to give
away.  If you feel like you can put these to good use, please email me.

HP 8660C 1-2600MHz signal generator:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L7mLbXpdoHujsxfx9

Also comes with a phase modulator module.

HP 8757A scalar network analyzer.  Needs some TLC.  Comes with the
missing face plate piece (sitting on top of it).  Also comes with a
26GHz power sensor.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/krmwxzFK1uxxp2L7A

Tote of misc stuff I decided I won't be using:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/h5HJXE1x1fsasWRh8

You even get to keep the tote!

Odetics 325 rubidium atomic clock with GPS antenna:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aZSArgsWeKkHNkq39

Comes with a spare clock board or something, I dunno, haven't checked.

Items are all located in Monroe.  Would love to see them disappear today.

--Bart