[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Board Director Elections

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sun Jul 4 20:38:52 PDT 2021

Good evening everyone, and happy fourth!

At this time the director elections for Cory, Rob, and myself have concluded. All three are confirmed to serve another year.

I want to thank everyone for their votes and continued support of the project, and I look forward to continuing to serve over the coming year.

Thanks,
Nigel Vander Houwen