[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mountain

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Tue Jul 27 15:47:12 PDT 2021

Phil,

It’s always recommended to get the MIMO gear. Larch and almost all of the network is MIMO. I think Baldi may be our last holdout on single chain radios.

That said single/dual chain are compatible. Single chain radios can connect to MIMO sites, and MIMO radios can connect to single chain sites. So it’s advantageous to get a MIMO radio so you get the best available no matter what you connect to.

Nigel