[HamWAN PSDR] Confirming Client Hardware page is current

n7jww at westseattlearc.org n7jww at westseattlearc.org
Mon Jun 28 15:28:52 PDT 2021

Hi Carl,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am 3 blocks west of California in West Seattle. That puts me about 90'
below the ridge so I have a difficult time hitting anything to the east. I
have good luck with UHF to the tower at Myrtle but I do not have true line
of sight. I do have an unobstructed view to the west so I was thinking Gold
Mountain would be my best bet. Gold Mountain is about 19 miles due west of
me.

Jon aka N7JWW