[HamWAN PSDR] Beacon is offline

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Mon Mar 15 00:11:35 PDT 2021

That was us.  Our bad.  It's all happy again and it should stay that way.
The next change for the HamWAN gear will be when we move it over to the
mombo 24v battery bank.
This should not have been an outage due to the battery in that cabinet
which appears to not be working.  I will investigate on our next visit and
report back to Netops on the state of the batteries.  It should have
covered this snafu on our part.

-Doug-