[HamWAN PSDR] Newbie

Cory (NQ1E) cory at nq1e.hm
Tue Mar 16 15:09:29 PDT 2021

As a long time member of that industry myself, I can assure you that's not
the case.  Hashing is indeed a cryptographic function.

Just because I use basic terminology in these messages for the sake of the
audience, doesn't mean I'm not aware of how it works.  As HamWAN's license
trustee, I am quite literally betting my license on it. ;)