[HamWAN PSDR] vendors?

Jamie Hughes wa7jh at outlook.com
Wed Mar 31 13:23:43 PDT 2021

David,

Thank you for sharing. And I completely get it. I think I am starting to get there too and I'm not that old. But I think this deserves a little explanation and understanding.

I think it is reasonable that a company that sells products outside of the governmental restrictions, request proof of authorization to purchase equipment. While a hassle, I've attached the form and the contact, hence removing a majority of the hassle.

Understand that ordering equipment that requires import to the US must be able to show compliance or exception if inspected. Failure to comply, well, gets pretty nasty.

I am sure there are many on this thread that would extend an offer to purchase for you.

Jamie Hughes
WA7JH