[HamWAN PSDR] Volunteer needed to help establish Haystack<->Baldi link

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Nov 1 17:07:08 PDT 2021

With Rattlesnake gone now, I think it makes sense to link up Baldi with
Haystack.  They both have unused dishes now, pointed at roughly the
right direction to make this happen.  The Haystack end of the cable
became damaged recently though, and needs to be re-run in a PVC conduit
so it stays unbroken.  The tree the modem is on needs to be trimmed so
it doesn't shed ice that kills the hardware.  Then the link needs to be
aligned with S1.Baldi as a remote beacon.

Who wants to come do this?  I may be going up the mountain as soon as
tomorrow for an unrelated issue and won't have time to do these things.

--Bart