[HamWAN PSDR] HamWan UpRiver?

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:07:21 PDT 2021

Mark,

Just adding on to Stephen's good suggestion, being able to connect to
HamWAN requires *line of sight,* which means you can physically see the
mountain top where the HamWAN node is located. (using binoculars can help).
You don't have line of sight if the path to the HamWAN node is blocked by
any physical structures (houses, buildings), large piles of dirt
(mountains) or trees, these will all prevent you from getting a HamWAN
signal.

73,
Kenny, KU7M