[HamWAN PSDR] A bit of good news for a change

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Nov 4 14:46:21 PDT 2021

Now that Rattlesnake has been decommed, we had 2 dangling dishes that
pointed at it: one at Haystack and one at Baldi.  As it turns out, these
sites do have LoS to each other, so I went up and aligned the Haystack
end of things with the Baldi dish, and configured them both to exchange
packets.  Yay for new capacity.  Someone still needs to go up and align
the Baldi end of things for the link to run at max speed.

--Bart