[HamWAN PSDR] A bit of good news for a change

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Thu Nov 4 18:19:48 PDT 2021

Ditto.  Nice to have some good news for a change.

In related fashion, Baldi has a shot to KO Peak in Pacific County, which also has a shot at BawFaw.  If any of this can be worked into existing work/rework it would be helpful.  I suspect we’re snowed out of KO already (4000’) but if not, we have the hardware and no/minimal climbing is needed at KO.  If we have dishes at Baldi and BawFaw that can be swung toward KO it would be good to start.  Unfortunately we don’t have anything live @ KO to scan for yet.

Rob