[HamWAN PSDR] PUBLIC COMMENTS: Expenditure for Gold Mtn and Capitol Peak Decommissioning Costs

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sun Nov 14 21:45:58 PST 2021

Good Evening Everyone,

Our efforts to decommission the various sites required by DNR are ongoing, and we are now looking at Gold and Capitol Peak. The climber who has agreed to help us finish Blyn has also agreed to help us decommission Gold Mtn, and we will be looking at availability for Capitol Peak decommissioning work as well.

The board has discussed pre-approving climbing and other incidental expenses for both of these sites, up to a total of $1,000. We do not expect to actually use the full amount, but it gives us breathing room to react quickly given the limited weather windows with the oncoming Winter season.

This email serves as notice that we intend to move forward with approving climbing expenses to aid in decommissioning these sites as we are required to do in an expeditious manner. This is the membership’s opportunity for public comment before the decision is finalized. It will be considered finalized 24 hours after this message.

Thanks,
Nigel
HamWAN