[HamWAN PSDR] Gold is down

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Sun Nov 21 10:08:23 PST 2021

Yes, I can confirm that all HamWAN equipment has been removed from Gold
Mountain at DNR's request.
Thanks to the crew (Daniel Stevens, Dylan Ambauen, and Bob Amos) who
attended for this activity.
Apologies to anyone else who assisted that I am not aware of.
The site was valuable to Seattle and surrounding areas and we are looking
for alternative locations with similar coverage.
Please contact netops at hamwan.org if you have firm ideas or can make
suitable introductions.
We are unlikely to consider DNR locations for the foreseeable future.

-Doug-, KD7DK
HamWAN Netops