[HamWAN PSDR] Larch connection lost

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Tue Oct 12 15:29:38 PDT 2021

Not only that, BawFaw is also offline now since its sole feed was from
Larch.  Who is willing to go climb CapitolPeak tower and fix the broken
cabling to bring BawFaw back online?

For the Vancouver / Portland region, this isn't all that surprising of a
result though.  A region can't rely on just 1 cell site, as they will
naturally come and go.  Redundancy needs to be built up by the local
hams over the years if continuous network availability is desired.  I
take this withdrawal of coverage as a sign that there wasn't sufficient
interest in the region to make it happen.

--Bart