[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN equipment storage needed

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Oct 20 16:29:13 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We need to decom 4 tower sites, and don't have room to store the
equipment anywhere.  If someone is willing to donate some storage space
that'd be great.  So far we've had one storage offer, but up in
Bellingham.  We're gonna have roughly 10 x 2ft dishes coming down, and 8
x 2ft sectors.  Also some UPSes, routers, and boxes of cable attachment
hardware.  The cable itself will be discarded though, not stored.

Thanks for any assistance here!

--Bart