[HamWAN PSDR] Second dish/radio with same credentials

Jesse Victors jvictors at jessevictors.com
Thu Apr 7 10:35:39 PDT 2022

If you are ever in the Bothell or Lynnwood area, I can meet you and you're welcome to borrow my dish for a couple weeks if you want to try it out. I have a MikroTik XL HP5 that I ordered from Streakwave after sending in my FCC paperwork. I've used the dish to connect to Haystack Mountain at a 25 mile distance. It's powered over Ethernet and should work out of the box. Let me know privately if you'd like to do this and I can reconfigure it for your callsign and HamWAN node frequency.

Jesse
KJ7YLS

Sent from ProtonMail mobile