[HamWAN PSDR] stream.westin.hamwan.net got an upgrade

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Dec 21 13:35:05 PST 2022

Here's the howto:

Restreamer as per default docker instructions.  Nginx as a reverse proxy
(optional -- only for pleasant naming).  <many implementation snag
details omitted>  Any detail beyond this ought to be expressed in
automation, not English.

There is no backup.  This should definitely be fixed, but universally
for all the VMs.

--Bart