[HamWAN PSDR] VOIP phone updates

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Tue Mar 22 18:51:55 PDT 2022

Ric,

I agree it’s an odd coincidence. I have checked connectivity through Lookout as well as the VOIP server, and both are looking good at this time.

I hate to point at the phones since you’ve seen two with this issue, but no display at all is problematic and initial checks of the network and server look ok.

I will note that I am not familiar with the SNOM phones, so I can’t speak to their behavior.

Nigel