[HamWAN PSDR] Can't see Lookout beacon.

Joshua Gonzalez joshuaandresgonzalez at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:47:04 PDT 2022

Hey all,

I've been trying to setup a link between my setup and the Lookout Mountain
Cellsite, but can't seem to even receive the beacon signal from it. Even
with direct line of sight.

I've been using the stock hamwan config along with changing a few options
the irc guys suggested but nothing has worked so far.
I just wanted to check, the lookout cell is broadcasting its beacon, right?
I'll also note that on a factory config the router will see regular wifi
networks fine.

I'm using:
Mikrotik base box 5 (international version, RB912UAG.5HpnD)
HanaWireless HW-DCGD58-27NF (Grid ant, running horizontal only)

Thanks!
W7JAG/Josh