[HamWAN PSDR] RouterOS question

Rob Martin rgmrob at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 19:00:30 PST 2022

I am trying to achieve something using RouterOS scripting, and I'm hoping that here I might find the appropriate expertise.

>From a script running in a Mikrotik router I wish to pull in a copy of a file from an attached Windows computer. The computer is on the same subnet as the router.

By way of illustration:

     A file called test.xxx exists on a Windows computer in the folder c:\aaa\
     I want a copy of this file to appear in the attached router /file list. This copy "event" could be either a push from the computer, or a pull from the router.

When using Winbox, this function is achieved easily using "drag and drop", but I need to automate the function.
Thanks.
RobK7QJ