[HamWAN PSDR] paid gig

Ric Merry ricmerry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 13:19:05 PDT 2023

My issue began with the *Could not resolve DNS Name* error.
When I ran */system "ntp client print"* I didn't get the affirmative status
message.
Researching some troubleshooting tips I first checked that the *Query
Server Timeout was at 2.00 and Query Total Timeout at 10.00*. They were.
After watching another troubleshooting video- under quick set tab I removed the
IP in the address list and then changed from Router to Bridge then static
to auto
Now I can't log in via Winbox at all.

What I'd like is to have an admin willing to remote into my CPU and rectify
this. I'd be happy to pay.

ricmerry at gmail.com