[HamWAN PSDR] We need to design secure control access

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Feb 8 04:08:56 PST 2023

Your background sounds like you'd make meaningful contributions, so I'd
encourage you to consider participating in read-write mode, not just
read-only.

We got hit by this a few days ago on several HVs:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/massive-esxiargs-ransomware-attack-targets-vmware-esxi-servers-worldwide/

I'll avoid getting into the technical weeds question, to keep this
thread focused on working group formation.

--Bart