[HamWAN PSDR] We need to design secure control access

Stephen Kangas stephen at kangas.com
Wed Feb 8 08:08:39 PST 2023

Hear, hear, Bart!  As an infosec pro, I was a bit appalled after first
installing HamWAN and seeing such lax security, akin to leaving the front
door open all day&nite of your house in Sodo.  I removed the remote access
and reporting configuration from my client nodes for this reason, but now I
hear the control nodes have their doors open?  Recipe for disaster and
subsequent need for DR that can be prevented.

Stephen W9SK