[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Board Director Elections - Cory Johnson, Rob Salsgiver, Doug Kingston, and Dylan Ambauen

Dana Hanford Dana at thesalesgroup.com
Wed Feb 22 20:49:16 PST 2023

Here are my votes:

Cory Johnson: yea
Doug Kingston: yea
Dylan Ambauen: yea
Rob Salsgiver: yea

73 de,

Dana Hanford, KC7SDD

From: PSDR <psdr-bounces at hamwan.org> On Behalf Of Rob Salsgiver
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 7:01 PM
To: psdr at hamwan.org
Cc: Rob Salsgiver <rob at nr3o.com>
Subject: [HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Board Director Elections - Cory Johnson, Rob Salsgiver, Doug Kingston, and Dylan Ambauen

Greetings all,

In order to cut down on the number of emails, I have combined those I know who have agreed to stand for election into this initial email.  If you are a Supporting Member who wishes to also run for a Board position, PLEASE DO by announcing your intention via the list in similar fashion to below.

Cory Johnson has acted as our Treasurer/Secretary for a number of years, and whose efforts have truly been invaluable. Cory handles the finances, makes sure the taxes get filed, and the bills get paid. His help in this area "behind the scenes" allows others to devote their time to the technical and operational sides of the organization.

Doug Kingston has previously served and after some time off has indicated he is willing to serve once again.  Doug has been involved in many projects throughout the years in the Seattle region and elsewhere, assisting in troubleshooting, documentation, and site installations only to name a few.

Dylan Ambauen has been with the organization several years as a contributing member of the NetOps group assisting with troubleshooting and regular maintenance, as well as participating in numerous site commissioning and de-commissioning operations.

Rob Salsgiver (myself) - Past/current Board member, part of the NetOps group, assisted with site installations, maintenance, funding, and other items as needed.  I tend to like organizing and documenting things such that almost anyone can do them.   I've been in IT since the early 80s (which may be a good or bad thing - you decide).  Beyond that I really don't care to "toot my own horn", so if you have questions - shoot.

The voting period for the 4 individuals above will conclude 7 days from now.   Supporting members, please reply in this thread with your Yea, Nay, or Abstain votes.   Remember that each individual is a separate election, you do not have to choose one individual.

Thank you all for your consideration, and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you further over the next year.

Cheers,
Rob Salsgiver - NR3O