[HamWAN PSDR] Looking for a couple of 1U servers

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Tue Jun 20 08:55:45 PDT 2023

Before we go trolling the used market, I thought I would ask here...

We are preparing for a new HamWAN Internet edge connection, and we will
need to install a x86, Linux based router in the exchange site.  We would
like to locate 2-3 1U servers (so we have necessary spares) that we can use
to host the edge router functions on a hypervisor based system using
Proxmox.  We are thinking something like DL360 G8 or better or similar
equipment.  We'll want at least 128GB memory and 2 processors.  We
recognize that we may need to supply storage, but we can fund that.

If you, or your company have such equipment you would be willing to donate,
please contact me at dpk at randomnotes.org.

-Doug-
HamWAN Netops and board