[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Election results

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Wed Mar 1 20:58:28 PST 2023

Per the constitution the election period for Cory Johnson, Doug Kingston,
Dylan Ambauen, and Rob Salsgiver has closed.

Vote totals posted to the list were as follows:

Candidate

Yea

Nay

Cory Johnson

5

0

Doug Kingston

5

0

Dylan Ambauen

5

0

Rob Salsgiver

5

0

Please let me know if I missed anyone in my totals.  Per procedure these 4
individuals stand elected to begin their 1 year terms as of March 2.

Thank you to all who participated in the voting.  While this election has
concluded, if anyone else wishes to run for the Board and meets the
Constitution qualifications, I encourage you to announce your desire to the
list to be elected.

Thank you to Cory, Doug, and Dylan for setting aside more of your precious
time for HamWAN.  I look forward to working with you in the coming year.

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver - NR3O