[HamWAN PSDR] Site details?

Nick Kartsioukas nick at explodinglemur.org
Wed Mar 15 21:14:52 PDT 2023

I've been able to find location info for most of the PSDR sites and antenna height info for some of them.  Do they all have sectors pointing 0/120/240 degrees relative to north?  Is there anywhere that has EIRP info?  I'm trying to see how tall a mast I need to get connected, and whether or not I can even make link for some of the sites.  For example it looks like I "only" need a 35' mast for Baldi, but at 28mi away I'm not sure I can get connected reliably, vs Beacon or Capitol Park which are much closer but I'd need at least a 66' mast thanks to local terrain and trees.
At the moment I'm using https://ispdesign.ui.com/ (which now has LIDAR data for buildings/trees!) and have also used RadioMobile Deluxe in the past.

Thanks!