[HamWAN PSDR] Node at Everett Providence Hospital - new possible node on Camano Island

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Mon Mar 20 14:32:02 PDT 2023

Jeff,

Thanks for the note.  The current plan we are discussing is to make Providence a full cell site, including sectors.  There may be other possibilities for you as well depending on your location.  If you would like, send me some GPS coordinates of your location and I can do some plots both for your potential link locations as well as projected / possible coverage of sector(s) at your location for others.

Feel free to tag me off-list if you like.

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver – rob at nr3o.com