[HamWAN PSDR] Router

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Mon May 8 17:45:31 PDT 2023

Just to clarify the purpose of this email, its to conform with this HamWAN
policy on decisions:

Article IV – Decisions

Director decisions or actions which:

   1. impact HamWAN finances in excess of $100 USD
      2. or contractually obligate HamWAN in any way
      3. or are reasonably judged as significant

shall be announced to all public HamWAN mailing lists. Voting will be
considered complete 24 hours after the mailing list announcement of the
issue at hand. Decisions shall be rendered approved by a majority vote of
the Directors who voted. Directors unfamiliar with the issue at hand are
encouraged to abstain from voting. Non-Directors cannot cast votes,
although they can communicate with Directors to influence their votes on
issues.

So this is informational for the members and a request for a vote from
board members.  I vote yes.

-Doug-