[HamWAN PSDR] Ansible collaboration

Randy K7RHT k7rht at TRGLLC.us
Sun Mar 24 14:06:05 PDT 2024

Doug, would love to help, but I now live in Kerrville Texas, still have the property in Ellensburg but only visit a couple times a year. I do still monitor my power and internet so that the repeater should always be up, but if you notice any problems let me know, I have a neighbor with access that can at least reboot it.
Randy