[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Nigel Vander Houwen running for Director

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Tue Feb 24 09:45:08 PST 2015

Today concludes the 7 day voting period on Nigel's (my) director election.

Thank you all for your votes, they are tallied as below:

Nigel: Yay
Ryan: Yay
Cory: Yay
Rob: Yay
Kenny: Yay
Bart: Yay
Ben: Yay

The results are 7 to 0 in favor. The election is confirmed for Nigel's
(my) director position for one year.

Thank you for your confidence and kind words, I look forward to working
with you all over the coming year.

Nigel