[HamWAN PSDR] Idea for addressing HTTPS on HamWAN

Jake Visser visser.jacob at outlook.com
Fri Aug 16 18:40:44 PDT 2019

Much like HSTS; Expect-CT is starting to be deployed too (this replaces certificate pinning).
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Expect-CT

This will prevent users from accessing sites that are signed by a certificate that does not appear in the public transparency logs…

The best option – if this is truly to be used for emergency communications – is to try the proposed FCC path.