[HamWAN PSDR] North Dakota HamWan questions

Jason Linz kc0gcj at ndham.net
Wed Aug 28 09:15:15 PDT 2019

I have been interested in the HamWan system for a couple of years now. As I
understand there isn't anyone in North Dakota doing anything with HamWan
or AMPRNet. I would like to start working to build a network in my area.
Will need to build this in stages as there isn't much or a budget started
for this. I am thinking to start buying a  RB2011UAS-RM. Does this
make sense to connect to the AMPRNet or is there a better place to build
from?

I have a HHUS number 4592 and can connect to a DMR WG or fusion reflector
if someone can talk more about this idea/ question. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Jason Linz KC0GCJ