[HamWAN PSDR] North Dakota HamWan questions

Jason Linz kc0gcj at ndham.net
Thu Aug 29 12:55:46 PDT 2019

Thanks for your reply. I have big plans like building a state wide Wan
however knowing there are a lot of things I don't know like propagation for
such a flat country and networking to that scale I figure best to start
somewhere and build from there. I do have a tower site that needs internet
for IRLP that is 30 miles away. This may be the answer I need if I can make
the path work. I also in learning more would like to better connect to the
other 44 net devices like weather cams and such.

The state wide thing if possible would be more of a 10 year goal at best. I
will be very happy if I can work something out in my neighborhood.

I have noticed a couple different model numbers of the RB2011. Is there a
difference between them or just a newer model?

Jason KC0GCJ