[HamWAN PSDR] Volunteer

Dan Dimick SR. drdimick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:04:45 PST 2019

No I'm unable to program anymore, I can Test software (Alpha and Beta and
troubleshoot) on different platforms, I can also do tech support.
Have you folks looked at the way Ham Shack hotline is provisioning, setting
up etc. (http://apps.wizworks.net:9090/index.php) I currently have a Cisco
SPA303 running under thier system.

Dan Dimick {N7DRD)

--
*Dan Dimick Sr*
Riding the elevator for fun sure has it's ups and downs!