[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN setup week of July 4

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Mon Jul 1 05:30:09 PDT 2019

Welcome Ryan!

You should be able to drop the config in from the client node setup pae (with minor tweaks as specified on the page like your call, etc) and go.  No need to “pre-register” anything.  If you can get a signal, you should be good to go.  Give a shout if anything comes up, and have fun with it!

Cheers,

Rob