[HamWAN PSDR] Help needed for test connect to Capital Peak

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Mon Jul 1 21:41:17 PDT 2019

Scott Dakers, the Station Manager for Camp Murray is looking for someone to
do a test shot to Capital Peak from his QTH in the East Olympia area.
CalTopo shows coverage from Baldi and Capital Peak, but local trees leave CP
as the most likely option.  With the coming install of Camp Murray later
this month, he would like to see if he can get online in order to connect to
the facility as well.

Let me know if you have gear and are willing trek down to the south end (SE
of Tumwater) to help Scott out.  I'll pass your info along and the two of
you can coordinate from there.

Thanks,

Rob